Spirit of Halloweentown Tickets, Celebrity Events & Agenda
Decorations will be available from now through the weekend after Halloween.
- Free Every Day: Enjoy photo ops at Courthouse Plaza.
- Free Every Day: Go on a Self-Guided Haunted Tour. Tour maps are available at the front desk of City Hall during regular business hours. City Hall is closed for lunch. Cuts+ across from Plaza Square also has these walking maps.
- Free Every Day: Enjoy the Scarecrow Trail throughout the business district and other locations. Drive by or enjoy a stop at The Gravehound at Drake’s Towing & Recovery located at 2135 Gable Road.
- Free Every Day (after dark): Enjoy a ghostly walk in downtown St. Helens and watch for the storefront displays, apparitions & special effects.
* Every Day – New addition – You are free to explore both uptown and downtown and do the walking tour of The Museum of Peculiarities and Oddities. You can also take home the keepsake Storybook of this walking tour by stopping by Cuts + our Official Store for $5.
Ticketed Events – Cash Only Onsite unless specified
Haunted Mansion – Family Friendly Haunted House: 40 Cowlitz Street
Tickets at http://www.cmcscarefactory.com Visit the website for times and hours.
Decorations will stay up through the weekend following Halloween.
2019 Spirit of Halloweentown – Is It A Real Place?
Halloweentown resides in St. Helens, OR Courthouse Plaza 97051. It is a real city, which you can visit at no charge. There are free activities as well as paid activities and lots of fun photo ops too. We are dog friendly.
Where: Courthouse Plaza at The Historical Riverfront District in St. Helens, Oregon
Mailing Address: PO Box 278, St Helens, OR 97051
Physical (Mapquest/GPS) address: 275 Strand Street, St. Helens, OR
Permanent restrooms are located across from City Hall, and there are many portable facilities behind the Rose Garden.
Food: There are several restaurants & pubs in St. Helens by the square.
Apparel and Souvenirs: The Official Spirit of Halloween Gift Shop is located at Cuts +, directly across from the Courthouse Square. St. Helens, Oregon gear is available at Woodland Cottage, located directly across from the square. Quantities are limited, so plan a stop as early as possible to get your favorites.
Staying? There are two hotels available in the area: The Best Western Oak Meadows Inn (503-397-3000) or Motel 6 at Village Inn Restaurant (503-397-1490). Deer Island Manor is another option at http://www.deerislandmanor.com or Nobb Hill B&B at http://www.nobhillbb.com (this is the only location within walking distance). You can also check out our local Airbnb as a consideration. Make sure your reservation is in 97051 area code.