COVID-19 Response Fund for United Way of Columbia County
United Way of Columbia County fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our community. In these trying times, with the COVID-19 pandemic causing rapid and straining changes here at home, United Way of Columbia County has established a COVID-19 Response Fund to aid the most current critical needs of our community.
Effective immediately donations can be made by texting “CARECOLUMBIA” to 4-1-4-4-4 or via mail to United Way of Columbia County,
PO Box 538, Rainier, OR 97048
How the COVID-19 Response Fund works:
This flexible fund is designed to receive community contributions to swiftly meet the most critical areas of need in Columbia County including, but not limited to, nutrition access, mental health access, shelter, childcare supports, and prescriptions.
• 100% of contributions given to this fund will be directed to the areas most in need
• No administrative fees will be deducted
• The Untied Way Board of Directors will approve funding distributions swiftly and on-going as needs are assessed
• The COVID-19 Response Fund is meant to serve the community for a short to medium term ranging from 3-6 months, but may extend past that time depending on developments
• Updates will be made to the public on a monthly basis via email newsletter to inform doors and community members on funds distributed
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (503) 556-3614